TBC Utilize Shorts Black
Wear TBC Utilize Shorts everywhere. Be it for workouts or work from home.
Sit for long hours or perform continuous reps. Find these shorts as good as new after your constant usage.
3D Knitting Fabric makes your shorts 10x breathable. Reflective on your shorts always keeps you visible. Drawchords with metal tipping make it premium yet simple.
These shorts have the cooling technology to cool your rockets. They come with 100% recycled polyester. And hold your belongings with 2 utility and 1 left zipper pocket.
Utilize your shorts to their best capabilities. While others scratch, you perform and win every match.
TBC Utilize Shorts have
- Unique 3d knitting in fabric that creates mini air pockets for enhancing air flow that results in thermoregulation to keep your balls cool and enhances ventilation and breathability
- No sticking to the balls of legs
- Antimicrobial property kills bacteria to keep you hygienic
- Ultralight fabric to keep you agile
- Anti-static property for keeping away unwanted sparks due to friction between your skin and fabric
- No shrinkage after numerous washes
- No colour fade after numerous washes
- No fuzzballs after numerous washes
- Moisture Wicking enables faster sweat absorption by bringing moisture in contact with air and drying it up
- Smooth and soft like cotton
Material and Care
- Made With 100% recycled Polyester
- Machine Wash In Cold Water
- No Dryer
- No Ironing
- No Dry Clean
- No Softeners
|Shorts (in inches)||M||L||XL||XXL|
Delivery & Returns
Free Express Delivery To All India.
Delivery within 48 hours to metros and within 3-5 days to rest of India.
For returns and exchange write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of delivery of the product.
I usually wear a snug fit running shorts for my gym workouts too. But when Zymrat launched the Ball Cooling Shorts, not only the name which is catchy caught my attention but also the fact that its so so comfortable and funky.
Felt really breathable, stretch is bang only, no chaffing and super soft to the skin.
Strongly recommend the shorts for someone who sweats a lot (like me) or is looking for long lasting comfort during workouts.
Hey .. tried the shorts and here is my feedback 1. Little heavier however feels so.good while wearing.. no chaffing... 2. Liked the 7 inch inseam; i used to be minimalistic 😃 3. Comfortable for a day long wear and for office work 4. Broader waist has good feel. Hope the elastic lost longer 5. Color options are good too... Loved the brick red... looking for tee combination for the red... Recently saw CRO football team wore a black grey and some cube tee... 6. Definitely v good for office work and moderate workouts 7. Good price for the great quality On the other side and my personal opinion, i need a inliner without compromising the weight etc. With my profuse sweat, i wet my jockey completely and felt uncomfortable... that's only drawback... Need to wait for couple more wash and see the material...
Breathable, very light weight, aesthetic look, comfortable, Energetic Colour . Go for it.
Loved the shorts color choice, great fit for your waist, soft to skin ... Very good for yoga, short run, gym as stated in the product description...
Very happy with the support team (insta); listened my queries so patiently, politely and genuinely concerned. That made me to comment here...
Looking FWD shorts with inliner and make more comfortable for my half marathons. Cheers