The Ball Cooling Shorts Teal
The Ball Cooling Shorts is the solution to all your hot and humid balls problem during workout and running.
The 3D knitting technology blended in the fabric creates mini air pockets that allow more air to flow naturally, thus making your shorts more breathable and helping in thermoregulation.
Moreover, it doesn't stick anywhere, either to your skin or to your balls.
Freedom is everyones right. We are taking revolutionary steps in giving the same to your balls. Save them now. Get your pieces already!
- Unique 3d knitting in fabric that creates mini air pockets for enhance air flow that result in thermoregulation to keep your balls cool and enhances ventilation and breathability
- No sticking to the balls of legs
- Antimicrobial property kills bacteria to keep you hygienic
- Ultralight fabric to keep you agile
- Anti-static property for keeping away unwanted sparks due to friction between your skin and fabric
- No shrinkage after numerous washes
- No colour fade after numerous washes
- No fuzzballs after numerous washes
- Moisture Wicking enables faster sweat absorption by bringing moisture in contact with air and drying it up
- Smooth and soft like cotton
|Shorts (in inches)||M||L||XL||XXL|
Delivery & Returns
Free Express Delivery To All India.
Delivery within 48 hours to metros and within 3-5 days to rest of India.
For returns and exchange write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of delivery of the product.
I usually wear a snug fit running shorts for my gym workouts too. But when Zymrat launched the Ball Cooling Shorts, not only the name which is catchy caught my attention but also the fact that its so so comfortable and funky.
Felt really breathable, stretch is bang only, no chaffing and super soft to the skin.
Strongly recommend the shorts for someone who sweats a lot (like me) or is looking for long lasting comfort during workouts.
Hey .. tried the shorts and here is my feedback 1. Little heavier however feels so.good while wearing.. no chaffing... 2. Liked the 7 inch inseam; i used to be minimalistic 😃 3. Comfortable for a day long wear and for office work 4. Broader waist has good feel. Hope the elastic lost longer 5. Color options are good too... Loved the brick red... looking for tee combination for the red... Recently saw CRO football team wore a black grey and some cube tee... 6. Definitely v good for office work and moderate workouts 7. Good price for the great quality On the other side and my personal opinion, i need a inliner without compromising the weight etc. With my profuse sweat, i wet my jockey completely and felt uncomfortable... that's only drawback... Need to wait for couple more wash and see the material...
Breathable, very light weight, aesthetic look, comfortable, Energetic Colour . Go for it.
Loved the shorts color choice, great fit for your waist, soft to skin ... Very good for yoga, short run, gym as stated in the product description...
Very happy with the support team (insta); listened my queries so patiently, politely and genuinely concerned. That made me to comment here...
Looking FWD shorts with inliner and make more comfortable for my half marathons. Cheers